Tuesday 25 September 2012

Thanks Lucy :) Unfortunately you are...well basically my only follower so I won't be able to send this to people! I thought I'd do it anyway.
11 facts about me:

1. I have an irrational dislike of the colour yellow. But not in flowers.

2. I have incredibly poor spatial awareness and am continually doing things like...burning my toes on candles I have put by the bath. Or hitting my elbows on door frames. And sinks. And tables. :D.

3. I work for an engineering company as a student land contamination consultant, I get to drive a van around the Norfolk Countryside sometimes and look at maps all day! But my work computer is so bad that I have to save every few minutes due to fear it will randomly turn itself off. As it does about seven times a day sometimes.

4. I love travelling. But I haven't done it much yet because I've been too sensible!

5. I like dessert. Dessert is like...the best thing ever.

6. I occasionally act like I am far older than twenty. And sometimes I act like I'm about five years old.

7. I watch birds. One of many nerdy traits. Grebes are really cool - they mate for life, and carry their tiny stripy chicks on their back.

8. I am a very strongly opinionated vegetarian. I won't go on about it until I'm asked. Then I will go on about it.

9. I love ale. And wine. And whisky. And I live next to a great pub called the Fat Cat and Canary.

10. I love taking photos of everything. I'm probably very irritating when I have a camera.

11. I write songs and sing stuff but I hate performing in front of people!

Lucy's Questions

1. If you could befriend any Disney villain and help them mend their ways, who would you choose and why? (This is a very good question) Erm... Shan yu, from Mulan.
Because he's eight feet tall, has a hilariously evil face, and I think if he yelled evil things less and had less of an anger problem he'd be a great guy to have around.

2. You've been invited to a fairy tale themed fancy dress party. Who or what do you dress as? (I need inspiration for attending such a party myself!) I would personally dress as...Red Riding Hood due to a red cloak I conveniently own...But given the option of anything I would probably go as...A frog! Or Fiona from Shrek!

3. If you could choose any activity to be made an official Olympics sport, what would you pick? ...Photography or baking!

4. Where in the world would you most like to go that you haven't already been to? The Himalayas, or Hawaii or...GREECE. I just don't know. Too many places.

5. What is your ultimate karaoke song? If you don't ever do karaoke, what would it be if you were forced to sing? I reckon All the Rowboats by Regina Spektor.

6. If you could have any famous historical figure over for dinner, who would you invite? Rasputin! That would be an interesting dinner. I'd have to learn Russian for the privelage though.

7. If you went to Hogwarts, which house do you think the Sorting Hat would place you in? Errr. Ravenclaw I reckon. Maybe.

8. What was the best science experiment you did, or saw your teacher do, at school? It doesn't count really because it was at University. But in my first year in a physics practical we made flubber and put glitter in it. It was amazing.

9. What's your favourite way to spend a hot summer's day? On an interesting beach with a lot of caves and ancient rocks.

10. What's your favourite way to spend a freezing cold winter's day? Hm...Inside cooking things, and then having a warm bath in the evening.

11. If you could dye your hair any colour you wanted just for fun, which colour would you choose? I do, on a regular basis! Red, usually :)

 ...There we go. I can't actually nominate anyone because nobody else I know really writes blogs! -Sad- But I had fun anyway :P

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing in every single way - thanks for responding!

    I didn't realise that grebe chicks are so cute and cool! When I first read that you burnt your toes on candles I was like, "WTF!?", and then when I saw that it happens in the bath I was like, "Mmm, I kinda understand,but still...!" Shan-Yu - great choice! Hehe, I'm sure there's a big softie in there somewhere ;) And yep, methinks the Sorting Hat would place you in Ravenclaw too, hooray!

    Love you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete